About savawatt and how we work
SavaWatt Controls have been designed and manufactured in the UK since 1985. During Savawatt’s long history they have established themselves as a market leader in energy saving.
Over the years SavaWatt products have been installed globally in organisations in every sector of industry helping them save energy for over 30 years. The need for electricity for even the smallest company these days is at a substantial cost, SavaWatt Controls can offer a substantial cost and environmental saving.
We are proud to produce all our products in the UK. All products are manufactured to a high standard and individually tested prior to leaving the factory.
We have a dedicated and committed workforce that believes in delivering the highest quality of goods and service.
what do we do?
We produce SavaWatt Controls, world leaders in reducing electricity costs and limiting the emission of CO2 and other greenhouse gasses into the environment through their use.
We have a range of patented controls to help you reduce your energy costs and lower your CO2 footprint.
how we work?
We will discuss your energy reduction requirements with you and will then carry out a site survey.
Our experienced surveyors understand SavaWatt Control products in-depth and
- Are able to quickly and easily assess your equipment’s compatibility with the controls
- Predict the likely energy reduction that would be available from an installation
- Provide a Report and Quotation which details the consumption of equipment surveyed
- Work out the cost of the installation and the anticipated payback
We strive to work with our clients to help them reduce their energy bills and carbon footprint.
We believe in
- Only recommending products that will truly make a difference and ensuring that they do.
- Complete honesty and integrity in everything we do.
- Being competitive and fair.
- Being clear, concise and available to answer all queries.
- Owning problems and coming to a resolution as quickly as possible.
- Employing the best people.